Skip To Main Content



Welcome to Tranquillity Elementary

A-G Grant

The A-G grant provides support to increase the number of California high school pupils, particularly unduplicated pupils, who graduate from high school with A–G eligibility requirements completed for admission to California State University and University of California.

Dual Enrollment Program

GPUSD has partnered with West Hills Community College to bring the students of our community the Dual enrollment Program. The term dual enrollment refers to students being enrolled—concurrently—in two different educational institutions. This means that a student enrolled in high school may be dual enrolled at a local institution of higher learning, in this case West Hills College Lemoore or West Hills College Coalinga. If students pass their college classes, they receive credit that may be applied toward their high school diploma and toward a West Hills College degree or certificate.

Dual-Language Immersion Program

The Dual-Language Immersion Program provides the students the opportunity to acquire a second language. Dual-language immersion programs are additive programs in that a second language is acquired while maintaining the first language of the students.

Lunch Menus

Click here to find out what your child will be having for lunch.

Lunch Menus


ParentSquare provides a simple and safe way for everyone at school to connect and stay informed.

Parent/Student Hanbook

The student handbook is the official statement of school rules. It usually contains the student code of conduct, general rules, principles and guideline, and contacts of administrators and school board.

Uniform Complaint Policy & Procedures (UCP)

A Uniform Complaint Procedures (UCP) complaint is a written and signed statement alleging a violation of federal or state laws or regulations, which may include an allegation of unlawful discrimination, harassment, intimidation, or bullying. A signature may be handwritten, typed (including in an email), or electronically generated. Some complaints may be filed anonymously. A complaint filed on behalf of an individual student may only be filed by that student or that student's duly authorized representative. If the complainant is unable to put the complaint in writing, due to conditions such as a disability or illiteracy, the local agency shall assist the complainant in the filing of the complaint. UCP complaints are filed with the district superintendent or their designee.